Hours of Operation
- Sunday-Thursday: 10 AM – 4 AM
- Friday & Saturday: 10 AM – 6 AM
- Masks are required
- Temperature and health check
- ID will be verified
- Observe Social Distancing Guidelines
- Limited Capacity
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the property
- Frequent cleaning by staff to ensure all touchpoints are safe and sanitized
- Social distancing measures in place through signage,
- Social distancing signage and plex-glass barriers
- Health and Safety protocols and information posted throughout property
- Smoking permitted in Smokey Joe’s Patio
- Designated smoking areas – Must be at least 25 feet from doors
FOOD & DRINK:
- Frankie’s Bar & Grill is open from 11AM-10PM at limited capacity
- Center Bar is open Thursday – Saturday from 12-10PM and Sunday – Wednesday hours vary at limited capacity
- To Go Orders only after 10PM
- No beverage service or alcohol served after 10PM per State Mandate
- Must be present to win for our drawings (Tough Guy Tuesday, Ladies Night, Power Hour, Sizzlin’ Saturday Freeplay, etc.)
- Milkshake Mondays last call for redemption is 9:30PM. No exceptions.
- $1.99 Prime Rib Night runs from 4-10PM in Frankie’s Bar and Grill. Due to capacity restrictions, guests may experience a wait time.
- Sundays, Mondays & Tuesdays post time 1PM
- Wager and Simulcast on 2nd floor
- Limited Spectators beginning with September 20th Kentucky Sire Stakes Finals through remainder of meet: Horse owners and trainers with Kentucky racing licenses, Credentialed members of the media, and a limited number of reserved tickets
- Clubhouse will be open for dining on a required reservation basis (Admission tickets and Clubhouse reservations can be requested by emailing [email protected].)
- Masks, social distancing and screening (temperature check and questionnaire) will be required for attendance, as per Kentucky regulations for COVID-19
- Am I going to lose my card status because you all weren’t open, and I couldn’t earn my points?
- All Silver and Gold card members will be able to enjoy their status through December 31, 2020.
- All Winners’ Circle members will be until December 31, 2020 to either maintain or earn higher status
- On January 1, 2021, all tier point balances will be 0, and the earning period will return to a 6-month earning period from January 1 – June 30, July 1 – December 31.
- Point Structures will remain the same
- Red: 0-4,999
- Silver: 5,000-17,499
- Gold: 17,500+
Can I make a reservation to come play?
- At this time, we are not taking reservations for playing times.
Is there valet service?
- To protect our guests and employees, valet service has been suspended at this time.
When will everything go back to normal?
- We have a phased reopening that will hopefully allow us to increase capacity and amenities as time goes by.
When will you get bands back?
- To allow for social distancing, we have suspended live music until further notice. We hope to bring this back in the coming months if it is possible.
Where is the self-serve coffee?
- For your safety, all coffee will be served via a server or bartender! Just ask them and they will happily serve you!
What are these new multi theme games I am seeing?
- We are so excited to bring you these new games! The multi theme games are for Parimax only but they allow you to choose from ANY game theme and ANY denomination! If you have any questions, please ask an HHR attendant!
I don’t know where my favorite games are because the floor is different.
- To provide ample distancing, we rearranged the floor and have to turn off several machines. Your favorite games are still here, just ask an attendant so they can help you locate what you are looking for!