Gaming | 


Win/Loss Statements, 1042-S and W2-G Forms are available upon request

Requested documents will only be mailed to the contact information we have on file. If any changes are needed, we will contact you to come to the property with your valid, state issued photo ID, to update your information in person.

How to request a copy of your Win/Loss Statement, 1042-S or W2-G Form:

  1. Come in person with your photo ID and submit a request to Player Services
  2. Email your request to [email protected]

    Include the following information in your email:
    Which document(s) you are requesting (Win/Loss Statement, 1042-S, W2-G, or all)
    Full Name
    Date of Birth
    Contact Phone Number
    Winners’ Circle Card Number

Please Note: The address listed on your 1042-S and W2-G Forms cannot be changed. These forms can only be mailed to the address listed on the form.

Sunday- Thursday

10 AM - 4 AM

Friday and Saturday

10 AM - 6 AM

Red Mile wagering floor is open year-round. Seven days a week.

Simulcast hours of operation vary.
Please check our monthly simulcast calendar.