Red Mile is currently open for Gaming and Simulcasting. Health Screens are conducted for all employees and guests prior to entry. Masks are REQUIRED. Social Distancing is also adhered to. Hand Sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the faciltiies, and regular and frequent cleaning of surfaces is in effect. We want all our guests and employees to stay safe and healthy!
Wednesday, June 10th:
The countdown is on! We are eagerly awaiting our reopening date TOMORROW, Thursday, June 11th at 2 pm.
Here is a brief reminder of all the things we are doing to keep you healthy while at Red Mile:
- You’ll Need to wear a Mask! Masks are required upon entry.
- Keep your distance! Please always practice social distancing.
- Get checked! Temperature checks will be administered upon entry.
- Please smoke outside! There will be no smoking in Smokey Joe’s for the time being or within 25 feet of the building.
- We’re Keeping Things Clean! There will be increased frequency of cleanings, and availability of hand sanitizer throughout the floor.
Red Mile will be operating on a limited capacity upon reopening. In order to ensure social distancing and avoid queuing, we ask that if you arrive and if there is a line formed in front of the entrance, please stay in your car and text “Add REDMILE, YOUR FULL NAME, Party Size, Card Status” to (704) 257-4579 to be added to the waitlist. We will text you when it is time to get in line!
We ask all Gaming Patrons to enter on the 1st floor. All Simulcast Patrons are asked to enter from the East side of the apron (trackside of the building).
For now, there will be no promotional drawings. We hope to resume these in July. But you can still enjoy many of the promotions you know and love! Just ask Players Services when you arrive!
Many of you also may be curious about your monthly mailer. This should be arriving in your mailboxes soon for qualifying players, but remember, you can always have Players Services check to see if you have an offer available! We encourage you to do this!
Finally, as a reminder, we have updated our Winners Circle Tier System due to the several months we have been closed. You can find these details here.
We cannot wait to see each one of you! All bets are on!
See you soon!
Friday, June 5th:
We are so excited to announce that we are reopening our doors and welcoming you back! We will be making every effort to ensure our guests and team members are as safe as possible. With your safety in mind, we will be opening on Thursday, June 11th at 2 pm. This will allow us time to test all of our employees before they return to work. Please follow us online and through our social media channels where we will continue to provide full updates on safety standards, available venues, amenities, and services.
For now, occupancy is reduced to ensure proper social distancing. We want to let you know that we are here for the community and thank you for working with us to be as safe and healthy as possible.
Our phased reopening was thoroughly discussed and considered with the help of public health professionals. Here are several of the important steps we are taking to keep you and our team members healthy:
Masks: All guests and staff must wear masks. Masks are required upon entry.
Social Distancing: We will be practicing Social distancing in all areas on property. There will be markers throughout the floor to help you as you queue at Player Services, Cashier, Food outlets, and ATMs/ TRUs. You will also notice some games are turned off and chairs removed to ensure proper distancing.
Sanitizing: We have increased the frequency of cleaning all high touch areas throughout the building. If at any time, you want more attention to your game, just alert a staff member.
Hand Hygiene: Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the facility for both patron and employee use. We encourage all guests to also wash their hands frequently, and employees are required to follow hygiene protocols.
Temperature & Health Screenings: Thermal scanning will be implemented at entrances for all guests and employees. Employees will also have a more in-depth health screening prior to each shift.
Air Quality: All areas on the gaming floor will be Non- Smoking for the time being. We ask all patrons to be sure to smoke at least 25 ft from the building and out of the way of entrances and exits.
Food Safety: We will be following safe food practices and sanitizing all equipment. Menus and seating will be limited for the time being.
We will be sharing more information about our capacity and procedures for guests as we get closer to our reopening date. Likewise, we will be sharing our amended promotions schedule with you.
We cannot wait to see you again beginning Thursday, June 11th. All bets are on!
Wednesday, May 6th:
It is hard to believe that is has been over a month since we closed our doors. We hope during this time you are staying well and safe.
We have received so many wonderful messages from you all, and first, let us say, we miss you too! Secondly, we know many of you are asking about when we are reopening and what things will look like once we do reopen. Governor Beshear has outlined Phase 1 of reopening our state, and Red Mile is not included in Phase 1 plans. At this time, we do not have a reopening date and remain temporarily closed, but we are working diligently to make preparations for reopening that put the safety of our guests and employees first.
As we work through and finalize these plans, we will communicate many of the changes that you may see at Red Mile when we reopen. As we all know, things will be different, but we will adapt, and find ways for you to enjoy Red Mile as much as you always have!
In addition to physical changes you may see at Red Mile, the shutdown has made it apparent that changes will need to be made to our tier system.
- All Silver and Gold card members will be able to enjoy their status through December 31, 2020.
- All Winner’s Circle members will have until December 31, 2020 to either maintain or earn high status.
- On January 1, 2021, all tier point balances will be 0, and the earning period will return to a 6 month earning period from January 1 – June 30, July 1 – December 31. Point structures will stay the same.
- Red: 0-4999, Silver: 5000-17499, Gold: 17500+
We are also working to finalize our promotions calendar upon reopen, and we will share that as soon as we are able.
In the meantime, please join us on Facebook for opportunities to engage with us and win freeplay! Follow us here!
Be sure to join us for these fun events:
- Mixtape Mondays- Every Monday tell us your favorite song of a predetermined genre and we will draw 5 winners at 8 pm.
- Trivia Tuesdays- Tune in at 5pm, 6 pm, and 7pm. The first person to message us the correct answer will win freeplay. *Limit one win per night*
- PLINKO- Join us every THURSDAY at 10:30 am to make you Plinko pick. At 11am, we will draw 5 winners of freeplay from the group that guessed the correct number.
- Film Fridays- Every Friday tell us your favorite movie of a predetermined genre and we will draw 5 winners at 8 pm.
Thank you all for your patience and support as we work to get through this together. Enjoy this video from our team here at Red Mile. We cannot wait to see you back at Red Mile again soon!
Friday, April 3rd:
Dear Valued Guest,
We hope you are staying healthy and safe during these uncertain times. This unprecedented pandemic has challenged all of us, and our thoughts and prayers are with everyone impacted by this disease. We have loved staying in touch with all of you through social media, and we hope we have been able to bring a little joy and fun to you as we endure these challenges together.
We realize many of our priorities are elsewhere at this time, but rest assured Red Mile is committed to reopening as soon as advised we can do so. During this time of uncertainty, we want to continue to provide our Red Mile Family with updates on the upcoming offers and promotions.
- Our $120,000 Monthly Progressive Pot drawings will be rescheduled, date will be dependent upon our reopening.
- We are excited to offer numerous 2X Tier Multipliers in the upcoming months. Tier points go towards your card status and tier multiplier days will help guests to maintain or upgrade tier status!
- March Jackpot Party invitees and most recent jackpot winners will be able to attend the next scheduled Jackpot Party after we reopen.
- March and April Birthday Bonus guests will be able to redeem their special birthday offer during the next scheduled Birthday Bonus dates after we reopen.
- For any Winners’ Circle card member with offers that expired during our closure, we will be sending out new offers upon reopening.
- If you need your Win- Loss Statement, please contact Red Mile at 859-255-0752 X191. Leave a voicemail with your Full Name, Phone Number, Winners' Circle Card number, and Date of Birth. You will be contacted by a Player Services Representative within a few days.
Our Promotional Calendar will be reviewed and adjusted as needed. All future promotions and scheduled programming are subject to change. For the most up to date information, visit our website www.redmileky.com. Be sure to stay tuned in to our Facebook & Instagram pages to participate in entertaining, virtual promotions!
We know Red Mile has become a second home to many of you, and we are honored to have the privilege of serving you. We look forward to welcoming you back home soon! In the meantime, please stay healthy and safe. Here are a few ways you can take care of your mental health during this trying time:
- Take breaks from the news media
- Try to eat healthy and exercise or meditate
- Find time to do something you enjoy
- Connect with others through Facetime or a phone call
If you are concerned about your mental health or that of someone close to you, please call the Disaster Distress Helpline at 1-800-985-5990.
Take care, and thank you for your loyalty to Red Mile Gaming and Racing!
Thursday, March 26th:
Red Mile Gaming and Racing remains temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 outbreak, and we will be postponing our expected reopen date. During this time, we hope all of you are taking care and limiting your interactions with groups as advised by our local leaders. Thank you again for your support and understanding as we navigate these uncharted waters together.
Red Mile is diligently monitoring recommendations surrounding COVID-19 outbreak and we plan to reopen soon. Many of you have inquired on offers and promotions during this time that we would like to address:
- 2X Tier Multiplier will be rescheduled to a later date with additional tier multiplier days to be scheduled to help benefit guests in maintaining or upgrading tier status
- March Bonus Postcard and Weekly Free Play coupons – While these offers are unavailable due to the recent closure, please be assured we will provide new Free Play and Bonus offers
- March Jackpot Party will be rescheduled to a later date and will include our most recent Jackpot winners
- March Birthday Bonus will be rescheduled to a later date and will include our most recent birthdays guests
- $120,000 Monthly Progressive Pot drawing will be rescheduled to a later date
We will continue to review our Promotional Calendar to adjust events and promotions as necessary. Due to the current situation all future promotions and scheduled programming are subject to change. In the meantime, stay tuned to our Facebook & Instagram pages to participate in fun, virtual promotions!
We sincerely thank you for being a part of the Red Mile Family. For the most up to date information, visit our website www.redmileky.com. Stay safe and we look forward to serving you soon!
Monday March 16th:
We are so grateful for the support our guests and employees have shown us in the midst of the COVID- 19 outbreak. We hope you are all taking care of yourselves, and abiding by guidelines laid out by our local and federal agencies.
Many of you have asked about our employees during this time, and we thank you for your concern. Red Mile will be compensating employees during this two-week closure.
All scheduled events and promotions from March 16th through March 29th are canceled. We are currently reviewing our Promotional Calendar to see what events and promotions we can postpone or reschedule. We will update you all as soon as this is finalized.
Red Mile is diligently monitoring recommendations surrounding COVID-19 outbreak, and our future promotions and scheduled programming are subject to change in light of the current situation.
In the meantime, stay tuned in to our Facebook & Instagram page to participate in some fun virtual promotions and engagement!
Sunday, March 15th
In accordance with Governor Beshear’s recommendation, Red Mile Gaming and Racing, along with The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission, have agreed to suspend operations for a period of 14 days, beginning Sunday, March 15th at 12 am. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We have had no cases of COVID 19 at Red Mile, but make this decision out of the desire to ensure the safety of all our patrons, employees, and community. We plan to reopen on Monday, March 30th, and we will continue to monitor the situation through our local, state, and federal agencies.
We are grateful to all our patrons and employees for their support of Red Mile, and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Please refer to our website or Facebook page for the most up to date information.